Matthew has just returned from presenting at the 11th annual Health Insurance Summit in Sydney.
Over two days, some lively and constructive discussions took place around the growing role of Social Media in the modern healthcare industry.
The visual component of the presentation can be found below.
Here are some of the things they discussed:
- If you are going to use multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) ensure that you can resource them appropriately.
- Internal policy and external policy, what will we engage with and how will we engage?
- Think about the purpose that you wish the platform to serve, what are the tactics you will employ to accomplish this?
- How can a policy best work to facilitate this?
- How mitigate Privacy and Duty of Care risk in the online space.
- Developing house rules.
- Transparency, including Page’s purpose and monitoring hours.
- Responding effectively to negativity
- The space for acquisition purposes. What type of content works to promote this in the Social Media world?
- What type of journey do we want to take the stakeholder on?
- Listening to stakeholders and creating engagement cycles.
- How to measure ROI through the tools available.
- What tools are available?
- Facebook advertising for targeting and buy-in purposes.
- Best practice for different platforms.
- Noteworthy examples of organisations using the space.
- Ongoing analysis of how the Page is operating.
Matthew would like to shout out a big thanks to all those who joined him for the workshop on the 25th for their curiosity and enthusiasm in exploring the new space.