Last Friday (19 April) we ran a webinar with WSPA Australia’s Rafi Cooper to talk about their highly successful Facebook Page.
Here are a few quick notes on some of the things we discussed:
- Great content and engaged community members more powerful than ads for brand awareness.
- News articles: Don’t overuse them and know how to package them!
- Twitter for engaging with other organisations with similar goals, tapping into their networks to build your own.
- Narrative and character based content, it’s appeal and power to engage your audiences, build audience familiarity and keep them coming back.
- Triage for returning engagement with audience members to communicate brand image.
- Responding to negativity
- Supporting advocates to become ambassadors, managing inappropriate
The slides from the session are available here:
You can find a recording of the webinar below. Unfortunately we missed the first couple of minutes, but you can review the slides above.
If you have any further questions on the points raised for Matthew Cox or Rafi Cooper you can email them [email protected]@wspa.org.au.
Have a suggestion for a webinar you’d like to see? Be sure to let us know by dropping Matthew an email or using the contact form below.