Last Friday (19 April) we ran a webinar with WSPA Australia’s Rafi Cooper to talk about their highly successful Facebook Page.
Here are a few quick notes on some of the things we discussed:
- Great content and engaged community members more powerful than ads for brand awareness.
- News articles: Don’t overuse them and know how to package them!
- Twitter for engaging with other organisations with similar goals, tapping into their networks to build your own.
- Narrative and character based content, it’s appeal and power to engage your audiences, build audience familiarity and keep them coming back.
- Triage for returning engagement with audience members to communicate brand image.
- Responding to negativity
- Supporting advocates to become ambassadors, managing inappropriate
The slides from the session are available here:
You can find a recording of the webinar below. Unfortunately we missed the first couple of minutes, but you can review the slides above.
Have a suggestion for a webinar you’d like to see? Be sure to let us know by dropping Matthew an email or using the contact form below.