Every day more and more organisations flock to the social media space. The new Internet is changing the way organisations communicate with their stakeholders; meanwhile, new audiences are changing the way brands market themselves.
Whilst many organisations sit in the space, few understand how to effectively communicate themselves to the social audiences.
With a maximum class size of 5 participants, this workshop is an intimate exploration of how you can position your brand within the social media sphere.
This workshop will teach you advanced skills for embedding strong messages within your content, what content will work best for you and how to harness the conversations you’re having to improve your organisation.
We will also teach you the skills you need to run your own high quality social media campaign, along with how to avoid the simple mistakes organisations run in to every day.
You will leave the workshop with a greater understanding of how to effectively communicate with your audience, full of campaign ideas and equipped with the framework and skills to implement them.
Over the course of a full day, Dialogue Consulting will walk you through the process of how to effectively communicate with your target audiences.
- How can you convey your messages to an audience with nano-second attention spans?
- What type of content will be most engaging for your audience?
- How can you start a productive conversation with your fan-base?
We will also walk you through the process of how to build a campaign that will boost your Brand and exponentially increase the value of your Social Media investment.
- What are the steps involved for building and launching a social campaign?
- How can you harness your current community to build your audience?
- How can you use a campaign to maximise ROI?
Your registration fee includes:
- 1 day workshop providing you with the skills and knowledge to create and implement a social media strategy and policy
- Morning/Afternoon Tea and Lunch for the day
- Review of your campaign and policy by Dialogue Consulting, after the boot camp
- Written resources
- 1 year free Facebook Tab hosting
Who should attend?
People with a grasp of Social Media. A solid understanding of Facebook and a rough idea of Twitter are both encouraged. You can check out our Social Media Bootcamps if you’re unsure of your knowledge.
You might have attended one of our Social Media Bootcamps or you might be self-taught, either way, this workshop is for people who are looking to develop and refine their skills in content creation and online communication. By the end of the workshop you’ll have a firm understanding of how to get the most out of Social Media for your organisation.
- Case studies: Best and Worst Campaigns. Why did/ didn’t they work?
- Content: What makes something palatable?
- Content: What will be most effective for your organisation?
- Content: Imbedding strong, effective messages in engaging content.
- Harnessing the power of your fan-base.
- Campaign Development Workshop
- Building the framework
- Laying the foundations
- Directing the narrative
- Avoiding the traps
- Analysis and Measurement
Dates & Locations
Melbourne CBD: 30 October or 2 November
Maximum 5 participants per session. Dialogue Consulting may run additional workshops if demand exists.
Early bird (ends 2 October): $400
Regular (after 2 October): $600Prices exclude GST and must be received prior to attending the bootcamp. 3% surcharge applies for credit card payments.
Terms & Conditions
Dialogue Consulting reserves the right to cancel or change the date of boot camps for any reason.
Registrations are transferable.
More than 2 weeks prior: full refund, 1-2 weeks prior: 20% fee, Less than 1 week: no refund applicable
You can register by filling out the form below.