Social media has become a fundamental part of how we do business and work with our stakeholders. But many organisations are still unsure of how to manage social media effectively or are concerned by stories about social media gone wrong.
This bootcamp will provide you with an expert level of skill and knowledge to set up and run your organisation’s social media strategy and policy. We will teach you all the practical elements of how to run social media profiles and manage risk and avoid the pitfalls of social media.
You will leave the bootcamp confident about how to use social media and full of ideas about how to implement social media in your projects and programs.
The Bootcamp will teach you how to:
- Maximise your brand online
- Meet new clients
- Engage with new stakeholders
- Enhance relationships with existing stakeholders.
- Avoid the pitfalls of social media
Your registration fee includes:
- 2 day workshop providing you with the skills and knowledge to create and implement a social media strategy and policy
- Morning/Afternoon Tea and Lunch for both days
- Review of your strategy and policy by Dialogue Consulting, after the boot camp
- 2 x 1 hour web conferences for additional questions
- Written resources
- 1 year free Facebook Tab hosting
- Discounted membership to the Dialogue Network
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in social media, including:
- Social media professionals
- Online campaign professionals
- Marketing and public relations specialists
- Consumer engagement professionals
- Customer Service Managers
- Directors / CEOs of small businesses or not-for-profits
Day 1: Social media 101
- Core concepts for online community engagement
- Website integration
- Emerging networks
Day 2: social media strategy and policy
- Online marketing concepts
- Basic strategy structure
- Writing your strategy
- Basic policy structure
- Writing your policy
- Content generation & sourcing
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Dates & Locations
Melbourne CBD (Youth Affairs Council of Victoria, Lvl 2 172 Flinders St): 11 & 12 October
Canberra CBD (Waldorf Restaurant & Conference Centre 2 Akuna Street, Civic): 24 & 25 October
Sydney CBD (72 Erskine St, Sydney): 13 & 14 November
Days run 9am-5pm, with the second day usually finishing a bit earlier.
Maximum 12 participants per session.
Early bird (ends 14 September): $1000 both days, $600 single day
Regular (after 14 September): $1400 both days, $800 single dayCanberra
Early bird (ends 24 September): $1100 both days, $650 single day
Regular (after 24 September): $1500 both days, $850 single daySydney
Early bird (ends 16 October): $1100 both days, $650 single day
Regular (after 16 October): $1500 both days, $850 single dayPrices exclude GST and must be received prior to attending the bootcamp. 3% surcharge applies for credit card payments.
Terms & Conditions
Dialogue Consulting reserves the right to cancel or change the date of boot camps for any reason.
Registrations are transferable.
More than 2 weeks prior: full refund, 1-2 weeks prior: 20% fee, Less than 1 week: no refund applicable
You can register by filling out the form below.